Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Turbo Active Networks on PAN India Level
Who can become a dealer/distributor?
- Person should be Indian Citizen
- Must be graduate in any stream from any recognized university or council or state board
- Don’t be involve in any other criminal activities
- Must have marketing/sales experience at least 2 years in any fields
- Must to highly work oriented person
- Don’t involve in any other lubricants work or dealership or any other connection
- Must have own two wheeler with valid DL
- Godown (Own/lease/rented) with the minimum capacity of 2000 Ltr. In primary market.
- Placed initial purchase order for a should be under 2000-5000 Ltr. for a allotted district/region/zone/area/territory .
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions 24/7/365.You can contact us to our customer care +91-8448978904
Do you have any scheme for dealer/distributor ?
Of course! we have scheme for our certified dealer/distributor .
- There will be scheme only for existing dealers/distributors (3 month old) on monthly basis.
- Schemes will be based on Liters which should be achieved in monthly wise.
- Gifts items amount will not be converted or adjusted into cash.
- There should not be any dues at the time of taking gifts.
- Gifts items will not be adjusted or counted in next month.
Do you have any referral scheme for dealer/distributor ?
Of course! we have DRCS referral scheme for our certified dealer/ distributor .This is promotional scheme for existing & TURBO ACTIVE dealers/distributors (Conditions Apply).
- 5 DRCS Referral code (RC) of 5, 000/-each with PAN-India
- Anyone using your referral code to sign for Turbo Active Business Partner, your account shall be credited With Rs.5, 000/-incentive.
- The DRCS shall be valid of 5 month from the date of issue .The DRCS shall be given to you once your dealer/distributor code is created.
Do you any company supports for dealers/distributors ?
Of course! we have many company supports for our certified dealers/distributors .
- Employee support
- Channel wise advertising
- Gifting to dealer (Monthly scheme)
- Sales meeting expenses
- Order closing
- Certificate for sales counters/retailers/shop etc.
Do you have any duties & responsibilities for dealers/distributors ?
Of course! we have many duties & responsibilities for our certified dealer/distributor .
- Dealer/distributor can make retailers/shops/parties/sales counters etc. in his allotted district/territory/area/zone etc. .He cannot sale the products or make dealer outside the allotted district. Sale the products in the whole assign district/territory/area/zone etc..
- Dealer/distributor will be responsible person for his all activities for his retailers/shops/parties/sales counters etc. . Make own sales counter with full responsibilities
- Dealer/distributor should focus on sale, making retailers/sales shops/parties/sales counters etc., campaign & some other activities except advertising.
- Dealer/distributor will maintain stock of Prior of the month.
- Don’t sale the products above on the MRP.
- To set a goal on monthly basis that how much earns
- Place monthly order as per given
- Organize monthly campaigns (Turbo Active free bike service)
- Any other information will be intimated by us time to time
Who are the prime customers for dealers/distributors ?
These are the prime customers for distributors.
- Mechanics ( mostly Road Side )
- Owners (Trucks /Crasser/Bus/Mining ,Small industries )
- Service Centers
- Lubricants Dealers
What’s your Credit policy?
Of course! we have many company supports for our certified dealer/distributor .We do not have any credit policy for distributors/dealers/retailers/wholesaler.It has been decided after goodwill & transactions by the company time to time .